Headquarters: Dunedin, New Zealand
This position would suit a mature self-motivated and independent person with a solid work ethic who would like to work from home or a co-working office environment. We're an online company dedicated to providing high-quality decision-making and conjoint analysis services (you don't have to know what this is yet!). We hope to find someone enthusiastic about many aspects of the business – from helping customers with how to use our tools, advising them on best practice methods and processes, managing our online presence and social media, working with the development team to improve our system, and recording how-to videos.
1000minds software, has been used for prioritisation problems such as patient waiting list management and organised crime investigation, decision-making problems such as vendor and project selection, diagnosis/classification problems in relation to various rheumatic diseases, and mass surveys of individuals' preferences on subjects like superannuation, agribusiness and marine reserves. To learn more about 1000minds, please visit www.1000minds.com
. If you like, you can also take a free trial so that you can discover more about the product that you will be involved with.
· You are numerate
· You have good writing skills
· You have an excellent command of English
· You have good interpersonal and relationship-building skills
· You are proactive, and have strong drive and initiative
· You are confident using computers and tools like Microsoft Excel
· You have excellent attention to detail
· You are willing to learn and develop your skills
· You’re a team player but can also work independently
Decision-making and conjoint analysis span the disciplines of economics, marketing, psychology, information technology, mathematics, operations research and management science. We don’t expect you to be qualified in all these disciplines! It is likely that you will have a tertiary education but we are open to considering any background so long as you have an interest in and aptitude for what 1000minds is all about.
Equipment, hours and location
For this role you will need to provide your own computer and high-speed internet connection. You can work from anywhere with a workable time zone – most of your work will be with other 1000minds staff located in New Zealand. From our experience, this means you work in a time zone where the sun rises within 7 hours of when it rises in New Zealand. We are open to part-time arrangements so long as this position is your primary job, e.g. if you wish to work 3 days a week, that would be fine.
What you get
· Flexibility of work location and hours
· Training on all aspects of 1000minds
· Clear focus but with a varied diet
· The satisfaction of seeing your ideas come to fruition
· The satisfaction of providing services that make a real difference
· Being part of a fun team of highly-motivated people
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/1000minds-decision-support-champion