We are looking for a web designer with a strong focus on visual design to work as part of our web team to create marketing pages for our products. You will have the opportunity to design new ways of interacting with our website, from concept right through to development, shaping the future design direction of 1Password.com.
What we are looking for:
- Portfolio of recent project work, with links to live projects.
- Experience designing UX concepts, comfortable providing wireframes, storyboards, user-flows, process flows and site maps.
- Solid understanding of designing for a responsive web.
- We ❤️Sketch and we're looking for designers who are proficient in it.
- Happy to work with versioning tools like Abstract, Git and present work within Zeplin and export assets for production.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques and technologies, but ability to design around the trends instead of following.
What you can expect:
- Review the tools and platforms that 1Password uses, and familiarize yourself with the style and format of our created content.
- Take part in regular calls to discuss workflows and review designs amongst peers.
- Begin to take on design issues that will help you to learn and grow within the 1Password style.
- Speak with our customers to understand more about those that use 1Password.
- Act as a design resource to others in the organization, taking briefs and creating elements as needed.
- Start to take ownership of certain elements within 1Password, such as user experience flows within our website, and suggest changes or updates.
- Operate as a key part of the design and web team, taking ownership of areas that interest you and pushing their design forward to create a better product.
- Offer constructive feedback to peers on the team, helping others to grow and develop alongside you.
To apply: https://onepassword.homerun.co/web-designer/en/apply