Academic Analytics has a opening for a remote Systems Analyst. Candidates must live and be eligible to work in the United States.
You’ll love this position if:
- You enjoy helping others
- You enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- You are passionate about providing support to an environment that encourages teamwork and out of the box thinking
- You are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills
What you’ll do here:
- Troubleshoot end user issues, provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications, handle escalated server/network issues
- Manage application software, application infrastructure and third-party application environments. This includes installation, upgrades and patches, creating links and interfaces between systems, developing application-specific security, performance monitoring and trouble-shooting.
- Assist in implementing and supporting single sign on (SSO)
- Provide guidance to tier 1 team members.