This Senior Software Engineer (SSE) role will be responsible for designing, implementing and delivering product roadmap items, such as building new product features and functionalities, integrating 3rd party APIs, extending existing tools for data analytics, improving platform security, building more tools for DevOps continuous integration pipeline and general site reliability engineering support tasks. Details are as following:
- Implement API-driven micro-services and maintain multi-tenant cloud-based web apps for enterprise customers, designed for both desktop and mobile.
- Integrate with 3rd party platforms and services via APIs and/or automating manual data export/import tasks.
- Write unit tests & documentation accompanying with every pull request to ensure code quality and maintainability
- Support and automate our continuous integration/continuous integration pipeline.
- Monitor and support production systems, respond in incidents related to site reliability engineering
- Continuously improve platform security by applying latest AppSec and OpSec best practices
- Develop tools and product solutions to visualize business intelligence
- 5+ years of experience with building modern web applications with clean, maintainable & well tested code
- Strong experience developing with modern Python web stack (Flask/SQLAlchemy/SQL relational databases)
- Familiar with REST API concepts, OpenAPI(Swagger) Specification for API Documentation
- Understand OWASP principles and best practices and experienced with AppSec/InfoSec implementations.
- Understand CloudNative infrastructure and DevOps best practices and have experience with CI/CD tools, such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experienced with shell scripting and process automation.
- Ability to work in a team environment but also capable of resolving complex problems with little guidance
- Excellent communication skills and be proactive
- Desire to learn and take ownership
Nice to have:
- Experienced with building e-commerce platforms or enterprise applications
- Experienced with Cloud Native technologies and DevOps processes
- Experienced with integrating with ERP and CRM systems like SAP, NetSuite, Dynamics, Salesforce, etc.
- Competitive compensation with plenty of opportunities for growth
- Annual Bonus linked to performance
- Stock Option Awards linked to performance
- Health Care Plan
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Flexible working hours and location
- Training & Development
- Working with our awesome team (top notch engineers and industry veterans)
- Fast-paced, no nonsense work environment devoid of any bureaucracy
Agilis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.