Thrive with Agiloft
Are you a Sr. Front End Developer experienced with JS frameworks like Vue, React, and Angular,who is successful, motivated, smart, energetic, and looking for a rewarding position in a growing, profitable and dynamic company?
Agiloft is expanding our developer team, looking for Sr. Front End Developersthat thrive working with enterprises in multiple industries, with unique business challenges requiring sophisticated solution design.
Why Join Agiloft?
- Agiloft was named the market leader in every category in the Gartner Critical Capabilities for CLM report, and a market leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is one of the fastest growing areas of enterprise sales, with a TAM projected to climb from $2B to $7B in the next 5 years.
- The Agiloft Contract and Commerce Lifecycle Platform has won over a dozen awards, including the Editor's Choice award from PC Mag, for the past five years in a row.
- Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprises: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated Business Process Management throughout an organization.
- Agiloft is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation business commerce at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
- Agiloft is the only company in the industry with the confidence to provide an unconditional satisfaction guarantee, and you too will be successful with Agiloft.
As the leader in the CCLM market, Agiloft is winning many Enterprise deals and looking to hire the best talent to meet this demand with a competitive compensation plan that rewards overachievement.
The Senior Front-End Developer will join the development team responsible for implementation, improvement and maintenance of the Agiloft frontend architecture. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience with the development and maintenance of Enterprise-grade applications as well as the application of modern frontend frameworks.
This is a remote-only position. You must be comfortable with setting your own schedule and proactively collaborating in a globally dispersed team using a variety of communication channels.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable front-end code.
- Build cross-browser solutions optimized for a wide range of devices.
- Identify UI problems and bugs and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionalities.
- Help maintain code quality.
- Onboard and mentor new team members.
- A minimum of three years of experience in working on large projects/Enterprise applications including, but not limited to version control tools, automated software testing, automating software build tools
- Knowledgeable about UI development concepts like Responsive Design, SPA, Modular Design
- Working knowledge of Java
- Struts 2, JSP
- Popular JS frameworks like Vue, React, Angular
- Relational databases such as MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle
- Rest API implementation
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible work schedules
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
Interested? Apply now!
For a full list of open positions and to submit your application, go to our website http://www.agiloft.com/jobs.htm