Amida Technology Solutions is a DC-based technology company focused on solutions for data interoperability, data utility, and data security. We create open-source solutions that collect, reconcile, transform, and standardize data for business intelligence, predictive analytics, decision support, and user transactions. We specialize in taking data from inception to impact. Our team is comprised of creative, forward thinkers who are passionate about using cutting edge technology to make a difference in people's lives and have a positive impact on our country. We offer an entrepreneurial, high growth environment that values fresh ideas, candid conversations, and authentic teamwork.
Amida is looking for an experienced EDW Developer to be fully engaged in providing Uncompromised Safety, Superior Quality, Memorable Patient/Customer Experiences, and Financial Stewardship by providing Decision Support and Analysis services that consistently exceed our customers' expectations. The Senior Enterprise Data-warehouse (EDW) Developer will use a database, data architecture, data modeling, and ETL skills to construct dimensional structures, calculations, reports and comprehensive data dictionaries critical to the enterprise decision support and analytics.
What you will be doing:
- Maintains the currency of EDW hardware/software information utilizing the client Information Systems Standard Template(s).
- Shall create, review and update documentation on an annual basis for responsible systems including, but not limited to FAQs, configuration, procedures, and workflow as appropriate. Documentation shall support normal system operations, downtime operations, and disaster preparedness requirements.
- Maintains a high level of security as it pertains to system access, computer usage, and remote access
- Takes action to ensure system policies and procedures for applications of primaryresponsibility are documented and followed to maintain the optimal level of security andconfidentiality of information.
- Develop solution architectures and roadmaps in conjunction with Business Processpartners and strategy teams
- Participates in test scenarios and testing schedules. Monitors and analyzes performanceduring testing, and communicates results to the appropriate project team membersfollowing through with issues to resolution.
- The EDW developer will participate in software evaluations which implement a databasedesign and/or application and provide recommendations for procurement
What we are looking for:
- Healthcare / Health Insurance experience required
- BS in Computer Science or a field related to the primary area of responsibility, and atleast 7 years of relevant Information Technology experience, with 3 plus years of Dataarchitecture or Information Systems or Data warehousing.
- Experience in SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL, PL/SQL and other development platforms as requiredfor job responsibilities.
- Expert knowledge of Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, MUMPS or other databasesmanagement system standards for normalized architecture and security practices
- Experience in Microsoft Windows, MUMPS, UNIX, Oracle, MS SQL or other operatingsystems or platforms as required for job responsibilities.
- Two years of active programming experience and knowledge of one or more industry-standardprogramming languages such as .Net, java, HTML and XML