As creators of innovative software for the future market of iGaming, Ancient strives to go against the traditional route of building slot machine software. We operate with the firm belief that we’re building desirable software for the next big spending generation: younger players who are seeking iGaming entertainment to enjoy themselves and with friends. With that in mind, we’re now looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to oversee all aspects of development and ensure we’re performing to our best ability at all times.
What you will do:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, provide thorough documentation on and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Who we’re looking for:
- Someone with a strong background in video gaming is preferred, since much of our target market are gamers, and also gamification concepts are now widely adopted
- Ideally someone with penetration testing experience
- An intuitive understanding of how games work and the motivation behind them is helpful
- A full-time worker that can stay on-task in a remote environment.
Examples of projects you’ll be working on:
https://www.csgoroll.com Community social gaming platform targeted towards CSGO players, with unique in-house custom built games such as Roulette, Crash, Unboxing, PVP with the capability to bet and win Skins in real-time
https://www.hypedrop.com Buy and open Mystery Boxes in real-time featuring the Unboxing game where people can unbox real life products and have them shipped to their house
https://www.varrock.com (launching in July) is another social gaming platform targeted towards RuneScape players, also with unique in-house custom built games with the capability to win RuneScape items in real-time that can be redeemed to their virtual RuneScape characters
https://www.duel.com (currently in development) is a PvP focused iGaming brand where users may wager items from their “Inventory” vs other people’s items from their Inventory such as Watches, Electronics, Sneakers and more, and may redeem their contents physically upon withdrawal.
These projects use the same codebase and share libraries of components and modules.