Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Technologies leverages technology to create collaborative solutions that improve everyday health decisions. The technology enables seamless access to data across all applications transforming the customer experience when interacting with technology and enhancing our ability across Ascension to better serve communities with greater agility and responsiveness. It is used to provide insightful use of automation and data-drive improvements to enhance the provider, patient and consumer experience as well as keeping cybersecruity with a strong posture to protect data and other valuable assets.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to manage administration and maintenance of assigned information systems, function(s) and/or resources.
- Manage all changes in Collaboration technologies (G Suite and O365) and Identity Access Management technologies (SailPoint) including new feature releases; influence Google product roadmap through ongoing prioritization of Ascension needs
- Responsible for tracking all changes/upgrades within G-suite on a daily basis
- Manages assignments for installations, conversions and upgrades, and develops implementation plans that ensure minimal impact on end users.
- Collaborates on needs analysis for customer service, upgrades or changes to systems.
- Recommends cost-effective hardware/software solutions.
- Manages multiple projects, often through subordinate project managers.
- Ensuring resources and organization structure are in place and operating effectively; and anticipating conflicting needs and proactively resolving them.
- Directs, develops, and presents to management various analyses that include organization, systems, feasibility and cost/benefit studies, implementation plans.
- Exercises judgment and influence on key technical decisions, standards, policies, environment selection,data flows and technical solutions.
- Must have worked as a change manager in a technical environment
- G Suite experience
What You Will Need
- Certification credentialed from the International Association of Information Technology Asset Managers.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity