DESCRIPTION:We are hiring consultants with a strong background in system engineering to join our expanding team of DevOps Engineers! The ideal candidate will work on establishing automated processes for the entire ALM, designing and implementing solutions for build, packaging, deployment, environment configurations, application configurations etc. for enterprise grade applications.
- Hands-on professional experience with SQL, Azure (Application Insights, API management), cross platform services, PowerShell, JSON, CI/CD implementation, Cloud
- Knowledge of ALM processes, .Net Core, C#, API integrations, Visual Studio Release Management
- Proactivity with a focus on getting things done, strong attention to detail and ability to produce high quality work within set deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Good working knowledge of English Language
- Willingness to learn new things and apply them in daily work
- Log analytics, Machine Learning, Big Data
- Experience using team collaboration tools/source control programs, preferably Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field would be of great value, but if you’re passionate and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent outweighs degree every time.