Headquarters: San Francisco CA USA
This job Offer is remotely worldwide (Work from home)
We is looking for a passionate & driven Account Manager to join the Affiliate Management Team.
Skill and Attributes required:
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Oversee and drive the full sales cycle from prospecting clients affiliates IB's to client retention.
2. Identify potential clients affiliates IB's and prepare a target list of clients.
3. Conduct cold calling as required.
4. Close deals with clients and take in charge in on-boarding of new clients.
5. Actively search for new market opportunities.
6. Represent the company in meeting the clients and introducing the company’s services.
7. Prepare and update presentations required in meeting the clients.
8. Contact and validate leads.
9. Prepare, monitor and present sales reports to the company.
10. Utilize CRM to monitor customer engagement and to update all sales activities.
11. Ensures that customer problems and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
12. Provide an excellent post sale support to clients.
13. Research and monitor activities and products in the market and of competitors.
14. Analyze publisher statistics on a daily basis and to maximize revenue.
15. Keep up to date on affiliate Industry trends and developments
16. Conduct research, monitor and report on competitors’ affiliate campaigns and promotions.
17. Develop business relationships with all outsourced team members.
18. Oversee the creation of sales and marketing tools that will benefit the affiliate partners.
19. Act as point person for all affiliate related questions/communications.
· The employee shall ensure that all Avaz and Clients/Customers information will be kept strictly confidential at all times.
· The employee shall comply with the Employee Handbook Instructions at all times.
· The employee shall abide to the rules stated in the contract and duties outlined in this Job Description
· Uphold the safety, unity and good working relations and conditions at all time.
· As situation arise, the employee may be required to conduct any task concerning Avaz Operation by their Line and Senior Managers other than duties stated in this job description. In such case the Employee should fully comply.
Skill and Attributes required:
Experience as /Finance/Crypto/Casino verticals is preferred
- Experience in an Online Trading, brokerage environment or any similar field.
- Strong financial background and understanding of financial market
- Experience in the USE of CRM
- Goal and Result Oriented
- Strong negotiation skills and business senses.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, competitive, and collaborative environment.
- Strong energy and drive: self-motivated, persistent and resilient
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Strong sales, negotiation and implementation skills.
- Problem Solving Skill
- People Management Skill; Team Player
- Above Average Microsoft Word Skill
Education and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or any related field to the online business .
- Minimum of 2year experience in the Digital Marketing Industry
- Minimum of 1 years affiliate management experience
- Fluency in a second language is a BIG plus.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/avaz-media-llc-affiliate-account-manager-finance-crypto-casino-verticals