Headquarters: Anywhere, World
About the Company:
At Awesome Motive
, we help small businesses grow and compete with the big guys by creating market leading software and growth tools.
Over 10 million websites use our software and training videos to grow their traffic, email subscribers, and business revenue.
We are the company behind popular marketing products including OptinMonster, WPForms, MonsterInsights, SeedProd, WP Mail SMTP, RafflePress, TrustPulse, and more. We also run a suite of popular blogs including WPBeginner, the largest free WordPress resource site for beginners.
About the role:
As a Marketing Designer at Awesome Motive, you're responsible for designing conversion optimized templates, landing pages, marketing sites, micro-sites, ad campaign assets, sales and other online marketing campaign materials, so we can rapidly scale our platform.
You will be working in our product team for OptinMonster
, the #1 most powerful conversion optimization toolkit in the world - trusted by over 1,000,000+ websites.
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
- You’re absolutely focused on getting the most conversions from your designs.
- You have a love affair with A/B testing and optimizing designs.
- You lay awake at night thinking about what new design will generate more leads and sales.
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You believe that the details are just as important as the big picture.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You’re passionate about leaving your mark on the web for all to see.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
Here are some skills that will come handy:
- Minimum 5+ years work experience.
- Absolute proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and standard design software.
- Use of UI/UX design software like Figma, Adobe XD, Canva or similar software.
- Intimate knowledge of designing high-converting funnels and user journeys.
- Excellent persuasive design skills and professional design aesthetic.
- Ability to understand (and even write) HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of web design and typography trends, browser compatibility issues, web design constraints, and email deliverability.
- Obsessive in your attention to small details.
- Talent to generate creative ideas in a highly interactive environment.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and timelines.
- Excel in a team environment and be able to communicate clearly with your peers.
What we offer:
Working for a fully remote, fast-growing bootstrapped company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. Here’s what we offer.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Insurance benefits for full-time U.S. employees.
- Flexible Schedule – Work from your home. We’re spread out all over the world – United States, UK, Czech Republic, Greece, Pakistan, and more.
- We encourage employees to take the time they need for vacation, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- After one year with the company: 30 calendar days paid maternity/paternity leave, and up to 60 calendar days total time off with position guaranteed.
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need as well as opportunities that promote continued learning.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that makes a difference.
- Custom Branded laptop at your five year anniversary.
- We cover all costs of company travel (including our annual all-company retreat and mini-team meetups).
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.
At Awesome Motive, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. Awesome Motive is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply: https://awesomemotive.com/career/marketing-designer/?utm_source=weworkremotely&utm_medium=joblisting&utm_campaign=customer_onboarding_specialist