Headquarters: Dallas, Texas
BBE Marketing is seeking a Research Engineer to help us in building our databases, data architecture, and pipelines that power our business. In this role, you will be collaborating with other research engineers to research data, and verify data in our database. In order to be considered for this role, you will need to take the attention to detail test that is sent to you upon applying.
We are looking for applicants worldwide.
- Research contact information utilizing different tools
- Build relationships with partners
- Make calls to our partners on a regular basis
- Create and manage guides for different tasks
- Perform market research
- Answer customer service emails
- Create and optimize processes for different tasks
- Verify and perform quality control on the data in our database
- Collaborate with other team members in meeting goals
- Excellent time management skills
- Very Strong Attention To Detail
- Solid organizational skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong writing abilities
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Strong work ethic
- Need to be available to respond to inquiries outside of hours
- Courage to give honest feedback and also take honest feedback
- Take ownership, and come up with ideas to improve our company
- Take time to learn about our industry, customers, and our partners
- You are thoughtful and clear in your writing.
- You have strong problem solving skills and critical thinking abilities.
Job Type: Full-timeSalary range: $7-11/hour
To apply: https://www.indeed.com/job/researcher-01e2f72e9e8d71e7