Headquarters: Hurst, TX
Looking to hire a “highly detailed” assistant. The assistant needs to also be very organized, and will be responsible for a range of tasks. The person needs to be available to work from 9am PST time to 6pm PST time, and be available to work some weekends. This is a full-time position, and is a mostly work from home position.
- Scheduling meetings
- Managing time-off for team membere
- Helping to on-board new employees
- Schedule and book flights
- Research contact info
- Take meeting notes
- Creating reports
- Help manage online marketing campaigns
- Helping in managing online projects and contractors
- Manage calendars
- Answer customer service emails and phone calls
- Find and develop relationships with partners
- Utilize Instagram to get in touch with specific contacts
- Helping to communicate to team prioritize and monthly goals
- Upload blog posts
- Update contact info and logs in Hubspot
- Helping manage payroll
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching new team members and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
- Excellent time management skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Solid organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong writing abilities
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Strong work ethic
- Need to be available to respond to inquiries outside of hours
- Courage to give honest feedback and also take honest feedback
- You are thoughtful and clear in your writing.
- You have strong problem solving skills and critical thinking abilities.
- Experience with Hubspot and Wordpress is a plus
To apply: https://www.indeed.com/job/administrative-assistant-afa0c4b4ea2bfdd0