Headquarters: Brighton, UK
Are you “the one”?
We're looking for an experienced SEO specialist. You’ll be comfortable constantly auditing our website and making the required on-page changes and off-page suggestions in order to grow our traffic.
A day in the life
- Analysing and improving on-page SEO efforts
- Conducting keyword research
- Making off-page SEO suggestions
- Monitoring competitor activity and reverse engineering their efforts to outperform them
- Collaborating with the Content Marketing team, developers and designers to produce creative assets and push through necessary changes
- Stay on top of latest technologies and trends
- Monitor Google Analytics for any major traffic changes
- Regularly use SEO tools to analyse and improve SEO
- Drive targeted traffic to our website to increase signups
- Salary dependent on experience and what you can bring to the role. We use Glassdoor as a guide for your location and pay above average.
- Remote work in a global company, with a friendly and hardworking team
- Opportunity to grow within the company, head up departments and earn promotions and pay rises
- No work on your birthday
- 3 weeks paid holiday + 1 week for every year (capped at 6 weeks)
- Choose 8 national holidays that make sense to your country.
- Sizeable annual bonus based on personal and company performance
- At least 5 years SEO experience
- Ability to mesh SEO techniques with business logic
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Native English speaker
- Good, clear communication skills
- Experience working with a team
- You’d be able to start within 4 weeks. If you have a notice period of longer than 30 days it will be difficult to consider you unless your application is exceptional.
Next steps Assuming everything goes well, here’s how our hiring process goes:
- You apply
- We have an initial interview
- We will have a 2nd interview
- In special cases we might have a quick 3rd call to clarify a few things, but mostly not.
- We offer you the job
- You’re expected to accept it within 1 business day.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/better-proposals-seo-specialist