Headquarters: Chicago, IL
Betterteam is a SaaS application which helps small and medium-sized businesses post their job vacancies to 100+ job boards. The company was founded in November 2015 and has been used by over 140,000 businesses to hire new staff.We are bootstrapped, profitable, and currently experiencing exponential growth across all areas of the business.Betterteam has always been a 100% remote company. Our dev team is located in Australia and New Zealand. For this role, we are seeking someone who is based in Canada, USA, Mexico, Central America, or South America so they can be online during US business hours to monitor the performance of our site.What will you get to work on?We have used Haskell extensively since day one and had great success easily scaling to handle thousands of customers and millions of candidate applications. Some of the new projects we want to complete tap into third-party services that are not currently part of the Haskell ecosystem but do offer strong support for Golang.This role will give you the opportunity to work on our existing Haskell code base and complete standalone new projects in both Haskell and Golang.We are also particularly interested in exploring the benefits of moving some of our workloads to the various serverless offerings on Google Cloud.Skills & Requirements:
- Pragmatic, self-motivated, and quality focussed.
- Expert knowledge of Haskell.
- Experience or interest in Go/Golang.
- Experience with Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) and Docker.
- Deep experience building web apps/SaaS products.
- Already working remotely and have done so for some time.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Some experience with React and/or TypeScript.
- PostgreSQL / Redis for storage.
- Kubernetes on Google Cloud.
Why Work For Us?
- Competitive salary package.
- High level of autonomy.
- Fully remote with flexible hours.
- Exposure to the marketing/growth sides of the business.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/betterteam-senior-software-engineer-haskell-golang