Headquarters: Palo Alto, California
About the company
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build strong global communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Duolingo, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research.
About the role
The Marketing Manager will work on a range of marketing related objectives. A primary goal for this role will be to expand our annual conference, CMX Summit, which brings together all the top community professionals and businesses in the world. You will also be focused on developing customer journeys for all stages of the Bevy and CMX marketing funnel in order to increase web traffic and demo conversion and generate new sales qualified leads. You will report to the Head of Marketing and work with the Founder of CMX.
- CMX Summit ticket sales
- Bevy Lead Generation
- Supporting Bevy customers to get the most out of CMX
- Bevy and CMX Web traffic (organic and paid)
- Understand the lifecycle of Bevy Customers and CMX Members in order to identify opportunities for growth and optimization
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through to completion
- Investigate and test new channels to communicate with our existing customers and prospects
- Partner with our Engineering team to measure the impact, and develop ways to scale
- Work cross-functionally with care, engineering, sales and design teams to meet growth targets
- Track and optimize conversion funnels (Newsletter Subs, CMX Summit, Connect Events, Content, Workshops, Training and Email Campaigns)
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing
- Remote, or based in the Bay Area
- Comfort working in a fast-paced startup environment
About the culture:
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental well-being. We’ll want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way. We work to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only please.
To apply: https://grnh.se/2a51622f2