Headquarters: Palo Alto, California
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build strong global communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Duolingo, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research.
This role is for you if you enjoy building new and nurturing existing relationships. You will own a set of current customer accounts where you will troubleshoot, strategize, and align with their community goals and success metrics. You will position yourself as a partner, strategic advisor, and customer advocate. You don’t mind dealing with ambiguity, challenging customer assumptions, or supporting small, everyday technical issues that arise.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders & executive sponsors to help drive the value of Bevy
- Building deliberate expansion plans into current and net new customer accounts in close collaboration with our Sales team.
- Work with customers to understand their unique goals & challenges and partner with them to achieve those goals
- Work collaboratively with the Sales team to execute quarterly business reviews and expansion plans in key accounts
- Act as the internal liaison for the customer accounts you manage. You communicate with customers on a daily basis to ensure their needs, issues, and goals are addressed. This includes troubleshooting minor technical issues and being the frontline for support queries. You feel comfortable communicating back and forth between the user and our customer support engineers.
- Work collaboratively with our Marketing team to build customer references and co-develop resources to better support our customers
What we’re looking for:
- Must be a multi-tasker, comfortable with context switching, and have 1-2 years minimum of experience in a customer facing or account management position, ideally in enterprise SaaS.
- Remote (North America only) or based in Palo Alto, California and can be there 3-5 days per week to work with the team at the office
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We’ll want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way.
Read more about Bevy’s values here
Principals only please.
To apply: https://grnh.se/5945e96d2