Headquarters: Palo Alto, CA
About the Role
At Bevy, we are looking for a skilled and reliable Financial Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will play a key role in analyzing every day financial activities and also provide advice and guidance to senior management on future financial plans, funding strategy and support the long-term financial security of the company. You will investigate new ways to analyze markets and market trends for opportunities on which we may potentially capitalize. This position requires strong communication and leadership skills, business acumen and experience to lead in the long-term growth and success of the company.
Objectives of this Role
- Supports the overall financial health of the company
- Produce financial reports, direct investment activities, and develop strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals of their organization
- Draft and build all financial decks for the board meetings that take place with our investors on a quarterly basis
- Budgeting, forecasting and other planning activities
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Understand the big picture while leading the day-to-day financial details
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to Team Leads as needed
- Collaborate with management on developing and executing possible funding strategies in addition to trends and projections for the company
- Conduct evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Oversee all operations of the finance department and set goals within a framework for these goals to be met
- Analyze current finances for each department and develop budgets with Team Leads for the following period/year
- Direct and manage the preparation and publication of departmental and organization financial documents and reports, i.e. build the financial decks on a quarterly basis for the board meetings
- Review financial and legal documentation to verify accuracy and adherence to financial regulations and known financial principles
- Conduct regular audits to ensure conformity with state and federal regulation
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, or related field required
- 3+ years experience in a financial management position
- Strategic planning experience at the management level
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple high-value projects simultaneously
- Thorough understanding of financial trends both within the company and overall general market patterns
About the Culture
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We’ll want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way. We work to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only please.
To apply: https://grnh.se/f9d9a8c62