Headquarters: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Biteable is searching for a driven customer advocate to focus on accelerating sales and fighting for our customers. We are looking for a bold self-starter, someone who’s inspired to pick up a phone (really a laptop with Zoom) and follow up with new users, and takes ownership of converting leads to customers.
If you’re a curious, outgoing person with a track record of helping customers see value in SaaS product, this is an opportunity to get into a fast-growing, fun company, and help build a new team from the ground up. We're excited to meet you.
All about you
- You love talking to customers and are interested in video. You want to help people reach their audience and grow their business with video.
- Helping people purchase tool to make beautiful videos excites you. Whether it's face-to-face on the floor, helping people with renewals, or as an SDR, you know the buying process well.
- You have the gift of gab. You love to talk in all channels, including calls, video chat, and live chat; you can carry a conversation.
- You don't need a lot of direction. Sitting on your hands and waiting to be told what to do drives you crazy. You roll up your sleeves and get to work.
- You work when North America works. We're 100% remote, so you can work anywhere you want, but most of your job will be in NA timezones.
All about the role
- Find and groom qualified users to be paying users with our CRM and product data
- Teach people how to use Biteable through webinars, demos, and webinars
- Chat with product qualified leads to help them find a plan that works for their business
- Get on a Zoom call with qualified leads to identify legitimate prospects
- Help get those people through the sales cycle
- Communicate and fight for your customers to get the product they need
All about us
We are Biteable, a tech start-up that makes (jaw-dropping) videos possible for everyone. We stand apart in our market thanks to our dedication to studio-quality content and our passion for simplicity.
Since our launch in 2014 we’ve:
- Created a community of over 6 million users
- Rendered more than 10 million videos
- Raised $3.9 million in venture capital
We’re growing fast and have offices in Melbourne and Hobart, Australia, with remote team members scattered around the world. We are informal, structurally flat, and fun to work with.
A little more about our culture
Biteable is a bit of rarity. Everyone genuinely cares about each other. When asked, they use words like these to describe their colleagues: rigorous, respectful, open, supportive, honest, and egoless.
Don't just take our word for it, though. Here are a few quotes that we didn't make up:
“I’m thankful for the flexibility Biteable gives me around my family commitments. I really like that my team is open to new ideas and processes. And I enjoy that I get to work on a variety of problems with a mix of people with diverse areas of expertise.”
“The development team is a great group of people. They’re smart and interested in doing high-quality work, but foster a social and supportive atmosphere, too.”
“Biteable's team of smart, funny, engaged, and caring people makes my work here enjoyable, every day. Being close to decisions and decision-makers helps me make an impact on our work.”
“At Biteable, you’re given the support and flexibility you need to do your best work in a way that suits your lifestyle. I’m continuously impressed by this team’s skill and unwavering passion. But what’s more, is that everyone operates with kindness, respect, and a great sense of humor.”
To apply: https://biteable.com/careers/?gh_jid=4752564002