Headquarters: DUBLIN / USA / THE INTERNET!
Howdy 👋,Stuart here, founder of Booster Apps
.We are a fast growing growing B2B SaaS company looking for an Operations Lead to join us in our journey to increase the GDP of the ecommerce world.We're looking for the perfect candidate to add to our small knit growing team.Things we love: ❤️
- Helping over 500,000 Shopify merchants who have installed our software.
- Helping our fellow team members
- Having a stress free work environment!
Things we avoid: 🤮
- Micro managing
What does the position entail?
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Project Management
- Execute on marketing initiatives.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee day to day execution of business operations, critical issues, ticketing, and communications
- Collaborating on new hires / contractors / vendors.
- Managing and mentor team members in a leadership role.
- Collaborate with internal teams to find opportunities to drive operational inefficiencies and increase quality of customer experience
- Collaborate on the creation of internal documentation and systems for business processes.
- Status reports on active projects.
- Establish metrics and reporting that will drive the business forward.
We’re looking for someone fitting the following description:
- You’re exceptionally detail oriented: You are a perfectionist who never lets anything fall through the cracks.
- You close every loop, spot every error, and look around corners to make sure every detail is perfect.
- You have the ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- You have a high emotional intelligence, and passion for people.
- You see the big picture and can help take it from concept to reality.
- You have at least 4-6 years experience in a similar role.
- You’re comfortable dealing with numbers and analytics - and using them to drive business decisions.
- You have a willingness to learn.
- You're willing to jump into any area of the business to drive the company forward.
- You have the ability to prioritize and hit deadlines.
- You know how to have fun: You have a sense of humor and can laugh with the best of them
- North America based
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Computer savvy.
- Familiar with ecommerce and software.
- Proven track record of driving improvements using data
- Technical background is a plus
- At least 4-6 years in a similar role
- Compensation depends upon experience.
- 18 days paid time off per year.
- This is a contract position
- This is a 100% remote position.
Does this sound like you would be a good fit?Please complete the application form
and we'll be in touch. If not, no worries, perhaps we will cross paths again in the future!
Thank you! 🙏Stuart @ Booster Apps
To apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13ZMjObXt-Knp6SUek5WqeyrlTsZ1QpFdrmtywS3HKOE