We’re looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our dynamic Engineering team. This role will focus on helping us rapidly execute our Partner API and Direct-to-Consumer roadmaps. This position can be located in our NYC headquarters, Lancaster PA office or be remote.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing, profitable venture-backed company in a rapidly expanding market in a highly-impactful position.
- Own your work from technical design, development, testing, deploying, maintaining and documenting
- Collaborate with the Product team and other members of the Engineering team to solve business & technical challenges in simple, sustainable ways
- 5+ years experience in a full-stack developer role for a SaaS company in an Agile Scrum environment, preferably at a start-up
- Exceptional work ethic, critical thinking skills & attention to detail
- Substantial experience with NodeJS & developing RESTful APIs
- Solid experience in PHP and both SQL & NoSQL databases
- Ability to work collaboratively within a distributed Engineering team
- Familiarity with any of the following: React/Redux, RabbitMQ, Redis, JSON API, Python, Nginx, Supervisord, MySQL, Couchbase
- Authentication mechanisms such as OAuth, JWT, etc.
- Browser automation/web scraping
- Experience with AWS, distributed systems & networking