Headquarters: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
About your new job
As a Product Designer, you’ll be part of our remote-first, cross-functional Product Development team, consisting of product managers, designers, testers and developers. You’ll work on the platform that is literally revolutionizing how our customers perform their daily work. We promote simplicity and ease-of-use in an environment, where intuitively designed software is a real rare find. We eliminate the monotone and boring work from people’s lives and enable them to automate their knowledge and decision making process. Our product has won the world’s largest companies and institutions and we are just getting started.
You will play a fundamental role in converting complex into simple, and turning what used to be intimidating into a comfort zone. This is a rare and exciting position in which you’re fully backed to develop into a product manager role. Come join the team!
You are one-of-a-kind. 🦄 But you knew that already… right?
👉 You love deep conceptual challenges
By this, we don’t mean challenges like “where to put a CTA”, we mean far beyond that. We regularly deal with mind-boggling stuff that requires an exceptional level of problem-solving.
👉 You want to grow the product manager in youYou enjoy handling an extensive volume of customer and stakeholder input. You might even want to become a product manager in the near future (opportunity given).
👉 You have real experience with code
You understand how software gets built, because you’ve done it. You understand how IDEs, source control, continuous integration contribute to making good products. Perhaps you have even been curious about how different programming languages get the same thing done.
Still reading? – You are already stealing our hearts!
👉 Additionally you have…
- Experience with particularly complex B2B SaaS products and platforms
- A good sense of UX braced with tried methods and techniques
- Good UI skills backed with an impressive portfolio
- The ability to synthesize unstructured impressions into insights
- The ability to handle a large volume of customer and stakeholder inputExperience in working with design systems
👎 This job might not be for you if…
You reside outside of CET +/- 4h time zones
- You will become a part of a diverse and caring community
- Colleagues that care about the product and the people who build it
- Customers who love our product and express their praises often
- We support you in becoming the best version of yourself. Not the least by providing challenging work, people around you who you can learn from, as well as a personal conference & training budget
- You’ll be working on our main product and its core functionality
- Your work will be shipped – very often
What does working at BRYTER look like?
To apply: email@example.com