Headquarters: Berlin, Germany
One of the best things about working at ChartMogul is that, when you tell people where you work, they've often heard of us. In case you haven't come across ChartMogul, here's what we do: We help people build better subscription businesses, with data.
In support of that, we are hiring a Sales Development Representative (SDR) who’s smart, competitive, curious, and ready to set new records! We care deeply about building strong, long-term relationships with our customers, so we're looking for candidates who can balance the need to move fast and grow our revenues with a personal approach at the right pace for each customer.
What you will do:
As our SDR, your core responsibility is to set qualified meetings and create pipeline for the ChartMogul sales team. You’ll function as a critical driver of revenue by uncovering and converting new sales opportunities across industries, supported by a super smart sales operations team and experienced leadership.
In this role, you will:
- Cultivate leads by building relationships with enterprise level decision makers via cold and warm outreach
- Produce strategic, high-value research on target opportunities and accounts, navigating industry trends and organizational structure
- Independently manage time and responsibilities to exceed monthly KPIs
- Leverage our internal CRM and sales technologies religiously to ensure consistent communication and collaboration
- Be credible as a technology expert
- At least 1 year of experience in inbound or outbound software sales or similar role
- High-energy, get-s***-done attitude
- Ability to understand and communicate a complex product to a technical buyer
- The ability to express your ideas clearly in persuasive emails and written communication
- Mature and confident with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, driven, dynamic personality
- Strong desire for a career in sales and/or consulting
Nice to haves:
- Experience running outbound enterprise B2B demand generation and lead generation activities in software/SaaS/cloud technology
- CRM and sales enablement technology experience
What we’ll offer you:
- The flexibility to work remotely
- A structured growth plan for sales career development
- Sales training, mentorship, and on-the-job shadowing
- A calling to innovate and improve every day
- A competitive benefits and compensation package
- A fun, casual team environment with cool co-workers who will make you feel like you are an important part of our team, engage you in developing new solutions to challenging problems, and help you leverage your strengths to make all of us better!
Please note, we are not accepting applications from US/UK residents at this time
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/chartmogul-sales-development-representative-sdr-remote-eu