Chorus One runs validators for multiple Proof of Stake networks and manages over $50 million in crypto-assets. As part of this mission, we provide a user facing interface for staking: https://anthem.chorus.one . We are actively searching for a Full Stack Engineer to lead the development of Anthem.
This is a challenging role that would entail building out a web platform which interacts with the cutting-edge technology surrounding today's decentralized networks. As such you will be exposed to many new, interesting, and unique technologies in the course of this role. Anthem is open source, so you can review the code to have a clear idea of what you would be working on.
- Integrate new cryptocurrency networks into Anthem.
- Develop and test user workflows pertaining to managing funds.
- Develop new product features for Anthem to enable users to optimize their returns.
- Participate in the upkeep of Chorus validator infrastructure through on-call rotations.
The Ideal Candidate
- Worked in a fullstack role touching both frontend and backend.
- Solid experience working with React and NodeJS.
- Familiarity with building and consuming GraphQL APIs.
- Experience with at least one strongly typed language (ideally TypeScript).
- Comfortable working remotely with a high degree of autonomy.
- Good Experience with UI testing of some form: Selenium, Cypress, Nightmare.js etc.
Nice to have:
- Interest and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and blockchain, or an interest to learn.
- Experience interacting with hardware cryptocurrency wallets, e.g. Ledger devices.
- DBA experience with Postgres or other SQL databases.
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines for deploying web products.
- Skill or interest building data visualizations.
- Experience with product-analytics tools such as Segment and Amplitude.