We are searching for a software engineer who can take ownership of on-boarding validators for new networks and building data pipelines for them. The primary responsibilities involve deploying network nodes, managing data extraction pipelines which handle recording financial data, and deploying new extractors for emerging blockchain networks. Each network may be built on different technologies and so the ideal candidate would be quick to learn new technologies and enjoy working with many different tech stacks.
- Review core codebases of decentralized networks such as Cosmos, Oasis, Polkadot, Solana, Ethereum 2, Near, etc. and assist in mapping out infrastructure requirements for Chorus services.
- Onboard validators for said networks on the Chorus infrastructure.
- Build, own, and maintain data extraction pipelines for said networks.
- Assist in developing queries to extract data and insights from the datastores.
- Participate in the upkeep of Chorus validators through on-call rotations.
The ideal candidate:
- Is a polyglot software engineer with an ability to dive into unfamiliar codebases.
- System programming experience.
- Has experience building, scaling, and optimizing data pipelines.
- Has experience optimizing database or query operations for performance.
- Experience with C++/Rust/Go or other system languages.
- Is comfortable using Kubernetes to deploy jobs and applications.
- Has had experience working for a remote distributed company.
- Possesses either Bachelor or advanced degrees in Computer Science or allied fields.