Clevertech is looking for a Senior Node Engineer to join our global team. This role has implementation and troubleshooting responsibilities including multiple database interactions including MS SQL, Postgres, ReThinkDB, Redis, as well as Queueing interactions. Clevertech looks for craftsmen developers who take ownership of their code. REQUIREMENTS
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience followed by 5+ years experience in a senior developer or architect role; ideally, you have delivered business-critical software to large enterprises.
- Programming skills– You are comfortable writing code in multiple languages, confident in choosing the right strongly or dynamically typed language for the job. Preferred language familiarity: NodeJS, SQL. (A technical assessment will be required.)
- Database skills – You understand the use cases for relational and non-relational data, you’ve implemented code against several different database platforms.
- Development experience - Web Applications, Service Oriented Architecture and Micro-Services.
- Knowledge of micro-services networking, load balancing, and service discovery concepts and technologies.
- Conduct code walk-throughs, peer reviews, and produce technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent years of hands-on coding experience.
- Strong communicator and fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
One of the many great perks that Clevertech offers is our annual Personal Development Fund, where we encourage our CleverPeople to invest in themselves to grow themselves personally and/or professionally. CLICK HERE to learn more about how Joseph, Clevertech Tech Lead, used his to take his personal hobby to the next level. Want to learn more about Clevertech and the team? Check out clevertech.careers. Clevertech Culture Video