ClickFlow is looking a SR Fullstack developer to join our growing team. We’re data heavy, and data hungry, so you have to LOVE data. Much of your job will be working with large datasets at scale, creating complex queries, complex reports, and helping us extract more value from our dataset as it grows.
You’ll also be meshing together data from external services and APIs, so we can continue to offer our customers a more complete picture of how their site, and pages are performing.
Our app is broken up across several microservices, and powered by Google Cloud / Kubernetes. Experience with big data tools such as Snowflake, Hadoop etc is a plus.
- Work on our Rails-based JSON APIs, auth services, data pipelines and databases
- Work with the business team and product owner to conceptualize and implement features on the frontend using VueJS.
- Help with QA and final testing to push features across the finishline
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Analyzing the existing data for helpful predictions for our customers (to help them grow their website)
- Help build complex data queries to mashup large datasets, in a performant way
- Work with third party data scientists and machine learning experts to extract meaning from our data
- Improving our crawler and helping increase the data we’re gathering from pages - more on-page information (word count etc)
- Integrate more 3rd party services to enhance and augment our available data
- Understand and influence the vision and overall strategy
- VueJS Experience - 3 years minimum
- Ruby/Rails Expert 5+ years minimum
- Postgres/Database expert - you should be very comfortable with low level database engineering, complex queries and large datasets.
- Expert with API Development 5+ years minimum
- Big data / Machine learning is a big bonus
- Denver, CO based is a HUGE plus (but not required)
- Ruby 2.5.x
- Rails 5 (api only)
- VueJS 2.6.x
- Python/R (stats microservice)
- Node (page speed microservice)
To apply for this job ‘please include “i love data” in your first sentence of your message or cover letter or your application will be disqualified’. After that, please include your most impressive win in terms of dealing with a big data challenge and links to exactly 2 examples of your best work.
To apply: email@example.com