At Close, we're building the sales communication platform of the future. With our roots as the very first sales CRM to include built-in calling, we're leading the industry toward eliminating manual processes and helping companies to close more deals (faster).
Since our founding in 2013, we've grown to become a profitable, 100% globally distributed team of 43 high-performing, happy people that are dedicated to building a product our customers love. We are growing our Success Team of 4 in order to work with more customers, specifically to help with new customer onboarding and identifying high-growth customers.
You have between 5-10 years experience with B2B SaaS in a customer success role. You have domain expertise in the CRM industry and/or you have frontline sales experience of at least two years that you can rely on to act as a trusted sales advisor for our customers.
You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment. You have demonstrated the ability to manage and grow relationships with your customers and share best practices with a team of success managers.
You are someone with high emotional intelligence, having the ability to understand and empathize with the needs of others. You have a friendly, but strong demeanor
. You must be located in North America and available to work normal U.S. business hours. You should have experience working in a startup environment; remote work experience would be a plus.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Senior Customer Success Manager to partner with our customers. Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, you will be the main day-to-day point of contact for your customer relationships. You will own the client relationship and be charged with maintaining and growing revenue while delivering a high-level of value to our customers.
We are looking for an outstanding relationship-builder who can leverage every resource available to our customers, with a combination of technical and sales aptitude, and experience managing the entire customer journey.
This is an entrepreneurial, high-growth atmosphere and we’re looking for candidates that thrive in that environment. The ability to multitask, set and adjust priorities is critical; as a Senior Customer Success Manager you will always have more work than what can be completed in one day. The team members you'll be working most directly with are Liz Stephany
, Matt Bonde
, Andrea Lucke
, and Lydhia-Marie Bolduc-Gosselin
What you'll be responsible for...
- Own a dedicated group of customer relationships and be responsible for managing the full customer lifecycle including training, adoption, expansion opportunities, retention and renewals
- Become a subject matter expert in our platform and our sales philosophy
- Problem-solve at a high level with your customers on sales process, efficiency and automation, data integrity and knowledge of best-in-class integrations
- Provide your customers with valuable insights to help them achieve their business objectives including pulling reports, analyzing data, and understanding what it means and why it matters to your customers
- Develop success plans and drive quarterly business reviews at the executive level
- Develop cross-functional relationships at the user and executive level across multiple internal teams and brands.
- Work closely with Success and Sales teams on seamless customer transitions
- Execute at a high level to achieve goals around retention, growth and customer satisfaction
- Host in person customer events, visit customers in person, quarterly travel required
Why work with us...
Culture video 💚
Our story and team 🚀
- 100% remote (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- 2 x annual team retreats ✈️ (Lisbon retreat video)
- Competitive salary
- 7 weeks PTO (includes company-wide winter holiday break)
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
- $200/month co-working stipend
- Parental leave (10 wks primary caregiver / 4 wks secondary caregiver)
- 99% premiums paid for excellent medical and dental coverage, including an HSA option (US residents)
- 401k matching at 4% (US residents)
- Dependent care FSA (US residents)
, everyone has a voice. We encourage transparency and practicing a mature approach to the work-place. In general, we don’t have strict policies, we have guidelines. Work/Life harmony is an important part of our organization - we believe you bring your best to work when you practice self care (whatever that looks like for you).
We come from 12 countries and 16 states; a collection of talented humans rich in diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and cultures. Twice a year we meet up somewhere around the world to spend time with one another. We see these retreats as an opportunity to strengthen the social fiber of our community.
This team is growing in more ways than one - we’ve recently launched 11 babies (and counting!). Unanimously, our favorite and most impactful value is “Build a house you want to live in.” We strive to make decisions that are authentic for our organization. At Close, we have a high care factor for one another, in making an awesome product and championing the success of our customers.
To apply: https://jobs.lever.co/close.io/3c6db7ff-b29a-4e90-bf6a-075364e8bcf1?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=WeWorkRemotely