Headquarters: San Francisco
With many of us house-bound due to COVID 19, the Contra team wants to continue to support the freelance community. To alleviate some of the stress we’re offering a remote, home-based opportunity for Content Creators / Social Media Pros.
We’re looking for Content Ambassadors to work with on an ongoing basis with our founding team.
We are offering $1,000 monthly for your help. This is a contract / freelance position and requires ~ 8 - 10 hrs / month of your time.
You should apply if :
- experience and passion for social media / brand communication
- writing skills (experience writing blogs/articles is a big plus)
- some technical knowledge (we're a tech company, so it's important to us that our marketing team understands and is familiar with our projects)
- You have an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us
What will your day-to-day look like?
You will help us with UI testing, new feature launches, and content creation.
Sharing articles/content created by Contra members on your social profiles or with your communities. (usually 1 share per week).
In general, acting as an advocate for the Contra platform using your online presence.
- Fully completed profile on Contra.com
- Agree to provide UX/UI Feedback (within 3 days of asking)
- Agree to provide Beta testing of new features on the platform (within 3 days of asking)
- Share and recruit through personal referral link
• 2+ years of experience creating content or managing social channels
• Had ownership of many social consumer channels over the years, and understand what it takes to create awesome, consumer-oriented experiences
• Great communication skills that help you work with product and engineering to make product visions come to life
To apply: https://contra-ambassadors.typeform.com/to/EsIyV0