- Design and provision infrastructure to support cloud native applications.
- Manage and enhance our automation to provide Continuous Integration and Delivery services.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of a micro-services architecture.
- Deep-dive into client or server systems to optimize for performance, maintainability, scalability, extensibility as needed.
- Extend the capabilities of our platform via custom partner integrations.
- Work with a geographically distributed team.
- 5+ years of progressive professional software engineering experience
- 3+ years of designing and implementing public cloud solutions (AWS/Azure)
- 3+ years experience managing unix/linux systems
- Demonstrable proficiency in one or more Infrastructure-as-Code tools (Ansible, Chef, CloudFormation, Terraform, etc)
- Experience with the architecture and design of distributed software systems
- Expertise in a variety of relational and non-relational data stores
- Experience working with Docker containers and Kubernetes or another container scheduler
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Posted over 1 year ago