Headquarters: London, The UK
CVEDIA is a funded AI company that develops deep learning solutions for some of the largest organizations on the planet. We develop neural networks for computer vision systems (imagery-based AI). We are looking for a Senior IT Engineer to help us create more accurate neural networks that perform great when deployed on the edge.
In this role, you will have the opportunity of working in a team of exceptionally talented and driven individuals who are all making a massive impact on our business. There is no micromanaging or babysitting at CVEDIA, everyone here drives their own ideas all the way from start to finish, everyone is given an equal opportunity to flourish and see the fruits of their labor.
We are looking for talented engineers willing to take new challenges, exploring new solutions, and produce results by having full ownership of a project.
Take on the challenge to improve our technology infrastructure and be a crucial part in shaping our clients’ success.
- Work on the entire production pipeline, from the 3D simulation in Unity to the microservices development, from the automation of the validation and QA processes to the generation of the data for the training of neural networks.
- Collaborate with engineers and other data scientists to evaluate and improve our systems.
- Able to be the main point of contact for enterprise projects
- Knowledge and experience in object-oriented design and development.
- Confident verbal and written English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, time management skills, and organizational skills.
- Able to balance pragmatism with planning and long-term thinking
- Proactive and self-sufficient
- Attention to detail
Desired qualifications and skills
- Experience working remotely
- Experience with neural networks
- Experience of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience developing Unity applications or games.
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence platform.
What We Offer
- A fully distributed team, located in 19 countries
- 4 weeks paid holiday per year
- Yearly team meetup - last year we went to Portugal!
- Scrumban development process
- Anti-discriminatory company culture - we won’t discount you for things like needing to pick your kids up from school, your age, your ethnicity, or your gender
- An excited, communicative, and helpful team - we keep our work environment positive, but we also place importance on honesty
1. Passion - We need both energy and passion to develop cutting edge AI. To succeed at CVEDIA, you’ll need to have a strong investment in both your career and the role of AI in the future of the planet.
2. Commitment - CVEDIA has the opposite of a "quick-n-dirty" mentality. Every aspect of our technology has been meticulously built and is always the product of very hard work.
3. Autonomy - Carrying confidence in the work we do individually is required to work at the pace that we do as a team. Academic research, tutorials, and even creating our own solutions with the tools we have are all on the board during a regular day's work.
4. Joy - It's one of our greatest strengths to bring excitement to our workplace. We carry this energy into meetings, project planning, and our dedication to our work, and focus on work that feels meaningful.
5. Communication - Honest discussions are imperative to the flow of work and ideas. Team members need to be able to effectively communicate complex ideas to those who don’t work in their field. It's a regular occurrence to spontaneously discuss plans and ideas with any team member on the fly, including our CEO or CTO. Each team member is respected equally and acts as a valuable contributor.
How to Apply
- Please mention your city and country of residence in your application
- English applications only - a professional speaking and writing command of English is required for this role
- Due to time zone difficulties, we’re currently only accepting applicants in European timezones If you live outside of the EU time zone please do not apply.
- During the hiring process, you will be asked to answer a technical questionnaire and fill out a relevant task. These questions and task are crucial for us to evaluate your technical skills and knowledge.
For more information about us and to see our work, please check out cvedia.com
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/cvedia-ai-senior-it-engineer-remote-eu-time-zone