Headquarters: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
CVEDIA is searching for a Community and Content Marketer to serve as the voice of a scaling AI solutions company on social media, forums, and trade publications. In this role, you will be defining a content schedule, doing PR outreach to journalists at AI industry publications, and writing and editing content for various purposes. We’re a small and agile team, so the role will also be flexible and require a lot of resourcefulness. The right person for the role will have a background in tech communications, great research skills, and a flawless command of English.
- Grow company and executive follower bases on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Create and send regular company newsletters using Mailchimp
- Facilitate/write, edit, and schedule content pieces for external publications
- Complete, track, and A/B test ongoing outreach to trade publications to place content
- Repost content on community forums and sites and respond to questions
- Draft PR responses to journalist enquiries
- Automate contact collection from social media
- Communicate requirements to and from management team, graphic designers, etc.
- Maintain a content schedule for social media posts and articles
- Maintain a tracking sheet using Google Analytics, Moz, etc.
- Optimize processes and engagement based off of trends
- Flawless English writing and grammar
- Experience with social media for both a tech and a B2B company - ideally B2B tech
- Experience with tracked outreach to journalists, bloggers, or community leaders
- A basic understanding of SEO and marketing analytics
- Basic graphic design skills
What We Offer
- Fully distributed team, located in 19 countries
- 4 weeks paid holiday per year
- Yearly team meet-up – this year we went to Portugal!
- Anti-discriminatory company culture – we won’t discount you for things like needing to pick your kids up from school, your age, your ethnicity, or your gender
- An excited, communicative, and helpful team – we keep our work environment positive, but we also place importance on honesty
1. Passion – We need both energy and passion to develop cutting edge AI. To succeed at CVEDIA, you’ll need to have a strong investment in both your career and the role of AI in the future of the planet.
2. Commitment – CVEDIA has the opposite of a “quick-n-dirty” mentality. Every aspect of our technology has been meticulously built, and is always the product of very hard work.
3. Autonomy – Carrying confidence in the work we do individually is required to work at the pace that we do as a team. Academic research, tutorials, and even creating our own solutions with the tools we have are all on the board during a regular day’s work.
4. Joy – It’s one of our greatest strengths to bring joy and excitement into our workplace. We carry this energy into meetings, project planning, and our dedication to our work, and focus on work that feels meaningful.
5. Communication – Honest discussions are imperative to the flow of work and ideas. Team members need to be able to effectively communicate complex ideas to those who don’t work in their field. It’s a regular occurrence to spontaneously discuss plans and ideas with any team member on the fly, including our CEO or CTO. Each team member is respected equally and acts as a valuable contributor.
How to Apply
- Please mention your city and country of residence in your application
- English applications only – a perfect speaking and writing command of English is required for this role
- Due to time zone difficulties, we’re currently only accepting applicants in North American and European timezones.
To apply: https://cvedia.breezy.hr/p/e261971dffff-community-and-content-marketer-remote?source=weworkremotely