Headquarters: Mountain View, CA
We are seeking to place candidates with a fast-growing and friendly virtual receptionist startup. The starting rate is $10/hr with consistent opportunity for an increase over time.As a virtual receptionist, you’ll work from home doing the following:
- Answering calls and web chats for a variety of different businesses and professionals.
- Taking messages, screening new clients, booking appointments, collecting payments, and transferring calls
- Understanding caller needs and providing business information
- Being part of a team and contributing to continued excellence
Their mission - in which their agents play a vital role - is to help small businesses succeed by taking these tasks off of their hands. The team believes deeply in this mission and has high expectations for professionalism and commitment in their agents. They are also friendly and fair.Requirements
- Previous experience answering phones in a professional, fast-paced environment
- Quiet workspace (no barking dogs, traffic sounds, etc)
- Reliable working computer setup with audio/video capability - a smartphone is *not* sufficient
- Chrome browser
- No viruses or malware
- Good headset with a mic arm
- No known hardware problems (e.g., unreliable connection)
- Internet connection that meets our broadband requirements
- At least 20 hours (roughly 4 hours x 5 days) a week minimum availability
- The requirements are stringent. If you pass the initial in-person screen, there will be an online flow to evaluate your setup and skills. Agents must have the tools and skills to perform professionally and effectively on the phone.
- The starting rate is $10 per hour and is paid weekly
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Raises are periodic and given based on performance and length of time spent with the company.
- Bonus program and a referral program.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-timeSalary: $10.00 /hour
To apply: https://dialwork.typeform.com/to/dnDpJf?campaign_source=remote_co