Headquarters: Ulm, Germany
What you will do?
- Be part of a small QA team supporting one of our clients on their REST API development
- Analyse requirements, create integration-test automation, conduct test documentation, and run regression tests.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and other teams.
Why is it cool to work with us?
- We are a fantastic blend of management consultants, engineers, designers and coaches.
- We are remote by default.
- We respect your personal schedule and preferences.
- Our clients are the most demanding companies.
- We collaborate and co-work on eye-level only.
- Experienced QA engineer with experience in test automation on Java / Rest Assured or similar
- Jira / Confluence for developer synchronisation and test-documentation
- Well organized, ready for remote work, and highly self-motivated.
- Reliable. Accountable. Dependable.
- Solid communication skills in English.
- You think you are covering more? Let us know!
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org