Headquarters: Ulm, Germany
What you will do?
- Be part of a small and highly productive team.
- Add your spin on the analysis, ideation, and design of complex problems.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and other teams.
- Craft solutions on the main stack (elixir / phoenix / liveview).
- Optimize for scale and reliability.
- Utilize unit and integration testing for convergent quality.
Why is it cool to work with us?
- We are a fantastic blend of management consultants, engineers, designers and coaches.
- We are remote by default.
- We respect your personal schedule and preferences.
- Our clients are the most demanding companies - the small and medium sized (sometimes) hidden champions.
- We collaborate and co-work on eye-level only.
- Mid level engineer with experience in Elixir, Phoenix and Liveview.
- Well organized, ready for remote work, and highly self-motivated.
- Reliable. Accountable. Dependable.
- Solid communication skills.
- Functional programming DNA
- You think you are covering more? Let us know!
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org