At ElationLogic, we pride ourselves in working as a team of peers, continually and constantly educating not only ourselves but our coworkers. In keeping with those ideals, we are looking for a quality, experienced, self motivated candidate to help guide and implement the web, API, and database portions of our platform.
As a Sr. Full Stack developer, you would be responsible for:
- development of our client facing web CMS toolset
- contributing to design and implementation of our REST API back end
- contributing to the design an implementation of our database schemas and content
- working with the development lead to assure that software meets all of the platform goals and requirements
- helping to both define and refine our requirements with both the development team and the rest of the organization
- helping to identify areas of improvement in internal development best practices
A typical day on the ElationLogic development team:
6am - 8am : Wake up at some point in there, grab your beverage of choice, get the kids off to school
8am - 9am : Sit down on the couch, fire up the PC and check Slack
9am - 12pm : Finish up any stray design tasks, bang out code without continual interruptions
12pm - 1pm : Have some lunch
1pm - 3pm : Get lost in code for a while, or have a chat about emerging technologies
3pm - 4pm : Pick up the kids from school
4pm - Whenever: Finish things up as time and family permit
- At least 6 years of experience developing web applications
- A solid background with Vue/Vuex and PHP-7.x
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well with a team, locally or remote
- High degree of self motivation and dedication to quality software
- Ability to navigate a Linux server environment
- Experience with WebSockets and other forms of networking
- Experience with stand alone JSON documents
- Working knowledge of setup and maintenance of Ubuntu 18.04 desktop and server
Please be sure to note this other Important Stuff:
- To help make sure that the job is a good fit for you, as well as us, we start all full-time hires with a 6 month contract period. After the initial 6 months is up, we sit down together and make sure that you're going to be happy with this position long-term.
- EL maintains a "family first" policy that prioritizes the well being of you and your family. While we do, at times, have tight deadlines and late nights, we prioritize personal and family health by being highly flexible in our scheduling.
- EL is committed to assuring an open, inclusive, and diverse work environment and welcomes all applicants for this position.