Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
About Elevate Labs:Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.
The ability to write well and speak eloquently deeply affects your trajectory in life, regardless of profession. Unfortunately, many people leave high school and even college extremely unprepared in these areas. We developed our flagship mobile app, Elevate, to help bridge this gap, through 35 games (and more on the way) that teach concrete cognitive skills. Elevate has over 30 million downloads and has received numerous accolades, including Apple’s App of the Year award.
The Elevate app was just the beginning. We’ve recently launched Balance, a personalized meditation app, that helps people with their stress, sleep, focus, and much more. It’s a truly customized experience that makes meditation more accessible to millions of people.
Join us in creating the future of products that help people live healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
As the Director of Growth Marketing, you will manage and grow a user acquisition team committed to rapidly and sustainably scaling our customer base across products. You thrive in high growth environments and excel at both team building and end-to-end campaign development. With a strong, data-driven approach to our target markets, you will test, optimize, and grow channels such as performance, email, influencer, ASO, SEO, referral, and more.
What you'll do here:
- Own user acquisition strategy, channels and media mix
- Manage and grow a world-class team, starting with our amazing Senior UA Acquisition Manager
- Develop and maintain vendor relations and in-house infrastructure for paid digital channels
- Spearhead new operational and data initiatives that support acquisition efforts
- Partner with finance to set aggressive spend, revenue, and ROAS goals (then hit them)
- Partner with the creative team to drive acquisition creative strategy
- Partner with product marketing and content teams to develop compelling messaging
- Work cross-functionally with data, content, product, and engineering teams
- Work with product to optimize conversion funnel without compromising user experience
- Establish and refine user acquisition buying methodology
What we're looking for:
- 8+ years of consumer growth experience
- 2+ years of experience running a growth team with superior ability to recruit, retain, and motivate talent
- Experience working at a successful startup through the growth stage
- Experience scaling ad spend through and beyond $10m/year
- Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate growth goals and advocate to individual, team, and executive audiences
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Deep understanding of mobile ad landscape, trends, and ad network ecosystem (social, video networks, DSPs, etc)
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter benefits
- Fully paid parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity
At Elevate Labs we value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply: https://jobs.lever.co/elevatelabs/dcc224a9-5b5f-4076-bb61-d571512d299c