Note: We’re currently looking for candidates in any timezone (European preferred but not mandatory). Regardless of where you are, we’d be happy to see you apply. This is a remote, full-time position.
Who we are
We’re a startup studio that prides itself on fast, scalable products. We have a number of products that we’d like to scale with high risk, high reward growth strategies. We want somebody who thinks out of the box and rapidly tests new ways to drive traffic to our products.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a growthhacker. You’ll be our first hire dedicated to working on just one of our products for the foreseeable future.
When you join our marketing team, we’ll help you learn all the nooks and crannies of marketing our products so you can craft the perfect growthhacking strategy to implement.
We are looking for an executor - somebody who gets things done and thinks outside of the box. We’ve tested quite a lot of paid channels. We’re rocking out on SEO. We have affiliate sites and article listings already. You need to bring something new to the table.
If you get a kick out of dominating niches and snowballing traffic to websites… we’ll be a great match.
ElevenYellow slots into your lifestyle
We’re an experienced remote team so feel free to pick up your laptop and work wherever you want. The only thing you need to make sure of is that you have a reliable internet connection, and that you’re comfortable working remotely (hammocks can be pretty comfortable).
Take a vacation
Time off is important and it’s something we encourage. We expect you to take time off work, with three weeks being the bare minimum. Take time off as you need, when you need.
Other notable perks...
- A set budget for your health insurance coverage
- A self improvement budget so you can keep learning
- Gym membership coverage
You should apply if…
- You’ve driven significant amounts of quality, converting traffic to projects before
- Have worked in a startup environment
- Understand and appreciate the idea of rapid testing and rapid iteration
- Have high involvement in the growthhacking space and like trying new ways to grow
- Have proven experience in growing a product or productized service before.
- You agree that knowing HTML + CSS is a prerequisite in marketing nowadays
What you’ll be doing
Our marketing is a huge team effort and something we’re constantly trying to improve. You’ll be helping us hit our goals by:
- Implementing new growth processes and reevaluating existing growth processes
- Taking the lead in increasing our customer base
- Finding replicable and scalable ways to increase CLV
- Constantly testing new ways to grow our products, plain and simple
What you’ll learn
- Secret sauces of paid performance marketing
- Industry secrets in SEO and how to dominate niche organic traffic
- Working in a fast paced environment that knows how to have fun
- How SaaS businesses are ran as lean machines
We do have some expectations
You’re probably the perfect candidate if you tick all (or most) of these boxes:
- You have a great command of the English language
- You really know your stuff about growing projects before (proven experience please)
- You’re not afraid of technology (you should have tried loads of different tools)
- You have some affinity in multiple areas of marketing
- You have delegated tasks before to others
- You understand things quickly and don’t need to be holding anyone’s hand
- You understand that being proactive helps everyone
- You really do care about (self) improvement
- And you’re a self starter
And we really want to hear from you if
- You’ve slugged your way through marketing a bootstrapped product
- You’re a KPI kid that understands SaaS and growth metrics
- You’ve set up a marketing funnel that’s exceeded all expectations (tell us about it)
We’re completely prepared to show you the ropes and help you along with a budget. You just need to be prepared to learn and ask questions to make yourself comfortable (don’t be shy). More importantly, showing entrepreneurial spirit is important with us. We’re KPI driven and ready to expand our team wherever necessary to grow our saturated products.
This means you will have access to resources you won’t find in many other growth positions.
Not to forget! We’re an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to apply. We respect genders, ethnicities, boundaries, friendships, and the human aspect of work.
Now, here’s what you need to do
If you think we’re a match made in heaven… send us your resumé via email! Please let us know in your email:
- What tools would you use to set up a cold email campaign?
- What’s the top 3 things you have to watch out for when setting up your cold emails?
- How many emails a month can you send without getting a domain or IP flagged?
Your subject line should say - “I AM YOUR GODZILLA”.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org