Note: We’re currently looking for candidates in any timezone! Regardless of where you are, we’d be happy to see you apply. This is a remote, full-time position.
Who we are!
We’re a startup studio that prides itself on fast, scalable products. We have a number of products that we’d like to scale with cold email campaigns. Much like this position, we’re a fully remote team with an awesome, laid-back spirit.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an email savvy marketer. You’ll be our first hire dedicated to email outreach - meaning you’ll be the helping hand that works directly with our CMO.
When you join our marketing team, we’ll help you learn all the nooks and crannies of marketing our products so you can craft the perfect sales email each and every time.
As a prerequisite, you should have in depth knowledge of setting up cold email campaigns, of which includes lead generation, alternate domains, drip-sending, email deliverability (incl. SPF + DKIM), email validation, and in general - cold email marketing automation. You will have a budget to work with to speed things up for you.
If you get a kick out of closing deals and setting up automation processes, we’re a perfect fit.
ElevenYellow slots into your lifestyle
We’re an experienced remote team so feel free to pick up your laptop and work wherever you want. The only thing you need to make sure of is that you have a reliable internet connection, and that you’re comfortable working remotely (hammocks can be pretty comfortable).
Take a vacation
Time off is important and it’s something we encourage. We expect you to take time off work, with three weeks being the bare minimum. Take time off as you need, when you need.
Other notable perks...
- A set budget for your health insurance coverage
- A self improvement budget so you can keep learning
- Gym membership coverage
You should apply if…
- You’re already on social media and get how it works (like Instagram, Twitter, Reddit)
- You’re totally cool with working remotely
- You like the idea of working with enthusiastic, knowledgeable teammates
- You have a passion for figuring things out
What you’ll be doing:
Our marketing is a huge team effort and something we’re constantly trying to improve. You’ll be helping us hit our goals by:
- Setting up email automation processes
- Ensuring email deliverability
- Ensuring your efforts are scalable and replicable
- Setting up your own team over time to help you close more deals
What you’ll learn:
- How email automation ties into the rest of business processes
- Tasks beyond email marketing (we have a wealth of marketing knowledge)
- Entrepreneurship and rapid testing
We do have some expectations:
You’re probably the perfect candidate if you tick all (or most) of these boxes:
- You have a great command of the English language
- You really know your stuff about email automation
- You’re not afraid of technology (you should have tried loads of different tools)
- You have some affinity in other areas of marketing
- You understand things quickly and don’t need to be holding anyone’s hand
- You understand that being proactive helps everyone
- You really do care about (self) improvement
- And you’re a self starter
That said, we really want to hear from you if you’ve set up cold email campaigns that have exceeded your own expectations. Tell us about this in your application!
While having prior marketing experience in other areas is a bonus for this role, we’re completely prepared to show you the ropes. You just need to be prepared to learn and ask questions to make yourself comfortable (don’t be shy). More importantly, showing entrepreneurial spirit is important with us.
You will have access to resources to help you get your campaigns running and even more resources to scale them.
Not to forget! We’re an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to apply. We respect genders, ethnicities, boundaries, friendships, and the human aspect of work.
Now, here’s what you need to do:
If you think we’re a match made in heaven… send us your resumé via email! Please let us know in your email:
- What tools would you use to set up a cold email campaign?
- What’s the top 3 things you have to watch out for when setting up your cold emails?
- How many emails a month can you send without getting a domain or IP flagged?
Please send your answers, resumé and anything else you think is relevant to email@example.com
Your subject line should say “EMAIL BANDITO”
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org