Builders and Fixers Wanted!
Ephesoft is the leader in Context Driven Productivity solutions, helping organizations maximize productivity and fuel their journey towards the autonomous enterprise through contextual content acquisition, process enrichment and amplifying the value of enterprise data. The Ephesoft Semantik Platform turns flat data into context-rich information to fuel data scientists, business users and customers with meaningful data to automate and amplify their business processes. Thousands of customers worldwide employ Ephesoft’s platform to accelerate nearly any process and drive high value from their content. Ephesoft is headquartered in Irvine, Calif., with regional offices throughout the US, EMEA and Asia Pacific. To learn more, visit ephesoft.com.
Ready to invent the future? Ephesoft is immediately hiring a talented, driven Machine Learning Engineer or Data Scientist to play a key role in developing a high-profile AI platform in use by organizations around the world. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing scalable machine learning products for different contexts such as object detection, information retrieval, image recognition, and/or natural language processing.
In this role you will:
- Develop and deliver CV and NLP systems to bring structure and understanding to unstructured documents.
- Innovate by designing novel solutions to emerging and extant problems within the domain of invoice processing.
- Be part of a team of Data Scientists, Semantic Architects, and Software Developers responsible for developing AI, ML, and Cognitive Technologies while building a pipeline to continuously deliver new capabilities and value.
- Implement creative data-acquisition and labeling solutions that will form the foundations of new supervised ML models.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to convey technical vision for the AI capabilities in our solutions.
You will bring to this role:
- Love for solving problems and working in a small, agile environment.
- Hunger for learning new skills and sharing your findings with others.
- Solid understanding of good research principles and experimental design.
- Passion for developing and improving CV/AI components--not just grabbing something off the shelf.
- Excitement about developing state-of-the-art, ground-breaking technologies and owning them from imagination to production.
- 3+ years of experience developing and building AI/ML driven solutions
- Development experience in at least one object-oriented programming language (Java, Scala, C++) with preference given to Python experience
- Demonstrated skills with ML, CV and NLP libraries/frameworks such as NLTK, spaCy, Scikit-Learn, OpenCV, Scikit-Image
- Strong experience with deep learning libraries/frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Keras
- Proven background of designing and training machine learning models to solve real-world business problems
Ephesoft embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.