Are you an automation ninja? Can you replace people with scripts that you write? Does poorly engineered architecture give you nightmares?
If this describes you then please read on! Exodus uses multi-cloud hosted backend services, running numerous cryptocurrency coin nodes and services for our software, and we need ninjas to help us automate, monitor, maintain, and scale them.
What You Will Do
- Engineer architectures and automation for zero-downtime deployments.
- Use technologies like Terraform to manage infrastructure as code.
- Work with Kubernetes and Prometheus to scale and monitor micro-services.
- Use tools like Helm and GitlabCI to automate deployments.
- Work with our development teams to help them set up automation pipelines and solve problems.
- Collaborate with other DevOps engineers to make the best solution possible.
- Build a geo-distributed infrastructure.
- Participate in on-call schedules and act in a server/technical support capacity to the team.
Who You Are
- You are based (or willing to work) in a timezone in USA or Eastern Asia between UTC +8 (Malaysia) and UTC -7 (Eg: Los Angeles).
- You have excellent references and a history of trust and established relationships in former careers.
- You have a long history and track record of DevOps that can be demonstrated via GitHub, blogs and/or in a technical interview process.
- You take initiative and don't wait for direction.
- You have a passion for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and a demonstrated passion for solving problems.
- You don't care if the platform is Azure or AWS and are willing to work with either and have some experience with at least one.
- You are willing to be available regardless of when server issues occur.
What We Offer
- Freedom to work wherever you want, whenever you want.
- Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation of the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- Opportunity to grow. The sky is the limit if you're hungry to succeed.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live.
- Competitive compensation package. (Including benefits for US employees only)
Our Hiring Process
At Exodus, we pride ourselves in hiring people from all around the world. We work with individuals from various backgrounds; some traditional and some a bit more unconventional.
Our hiring process focuses on 2 pillars.
- Efficiency. You can expect the process to take between one and two weeks. We know what it’s like to wait weeks for a recruiter to get back to you and want to be respectful of your time.
- Transparency. We anticipate you asking questions and will answer with the utmost candor.
We are committed to shaping a better world and have built our team based on empathy, radical candor, initiative, and humility.
Overall, our goal is that you have a great candidate experience with us.