Headquarters: Westford, MA
Do you love building beautiful (yet, functional) web pages?Better still... do you love building sites that improve people's health and lives (through the products and services they sell)?How would you like to join a team of professionals at a fast-growing company, work on fun projects, and get paid well in the process?If you answered yes to all of the above, then this will be the most exciting post your read today. Here's why...My name Dr. George Karanastasis. And my natural health company, Fisico, is currently looking for a dependable front-end developer who can build sites that convert visitors into sales.Please watch this YouTube video for a quick description:https://youtu.be/3p_B2Cvemk4
: I mention part-time work in the video; our needs have recently changed and this is now a full-time position]Done watching? Great, here's a bit more of what we're looking for...Specific Skills
- Very strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap
- Light PHP
- Good eye for design (in the context of UX and conversion-focused landing pages)
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics, GTM, and similar tracking platforms
- Some experience with 3rd party APIs
- Clean code
- Git version control
What You'll Be Doing:
- Building and/or editing custom-coded, responsive landing pages and sites that are fast-loading and cross-device compatible.
- Helping to set up A/B tests for continuous optimization.
- Working with lightweight APIs (e.g. Vidalytics, SmartyStreets, Zendesk, Wistia. etc.) to help streamline our e-commerce activities.
- Working with designers to create functional pages from a PSD.
- Collaborating with back-end developers to build out UI's when needed.
Core Values of our Ideal Candidate:
- Professionalism: you always show up and follow through on commitments.
- Drive: you take pride in your professional and personal growth and continuously seek to improve.
- Innovation: you have a "can-do" attitude, never back down from a challenge, and keep working on a problem until it's solved.
- Respect: for yourself, your team, and your customers/clients.
- Integrity: you make the right choice – even when it's not in your best interest to do so.
To apply: https://fisicoinc.com/frontend-web-developer-2