We seek an ambitious and self-motivated Software Engineer to join our core engineering team to keep up with customer demand. The ideal teammate is an experienced professional looking to take ownership of critical components of our proprietary machine learning platform.
As a Senior Python Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Work within all areas of the platform from our web interfaces and 3rd party API to backend integrations
- Designing and coding highly-scalable machine learning models for real-time prediction, streaming and batch processing.
- Working alongside other machine learning engineers, data scientists, and product teams to build AI decision engines for financial institutions and Fortune 500 corporations.
- Make architectural contributions and decisions to improve the reliability of our software and maintainability of our codebase
- Following agile processes with a focus on delivering production-ready testable code in small iterations.
You should be:
- Curious to learn and assimilate information quickly, enthusiastic to share and teach others.
- Keenly analytical and neurotic about problem-solving.
- An outstanding communicator with sound interpersonal skills.
- Strongly interested in technology and continuous learning.
- Able to work autonomously and resourcefully in a fast-paced startup environment.
You should have:
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience in data-intensive environments.
- Familiarity with concepts in data mining, data engineering, and backend API development.
- Advanced skills and experience using Python, SQL, Bash and other scripting/compiled languages.
- Demonstrated knowledge of distributed computing frameworks such as Apache Spark.
- Demonstrated experience with the Python data engineering & machine learning ecosystem, including Pandas, Flask and ETL.
- Experience with or exposure to Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Git, Jenkins and Docker-based continuous-integration & deployment pipelines.
- Proven track record of collaboration with a variety of decision-makers to drive impact.
- Experience in the fintech industry a plus.