Who We’re Looking For
You approach product management with an entrepreneurial lens, and understand how to tailor the scope & rigor of projects to optimize for cost of delay with the need to ship customer value. You think big, you ask a lot of questions and have a bias for action, knowing it improves outcomes for customers. You thrive in a scrappy environment, you value product research, competitive analysis, and direct communication with customers to make informed decisions.
About the position
As a Senior Product Manager at Follow Up Boss, you will aid our teams in continuously delivering excellent, useful Product for our customers. You will be 100% customer focused, in understanding their needs and problems, plus researching industry trends that will help us anticipate their future needs. You will work directly with external customers to collect input and mold insights into detailed requirements and rough solution mockups. You will maximize the efforts of the team by helping them scope hammer on core customer target outcomes, communicate effectively with stakeholders, perform functional testing, organize customer feedback loops, define success metrics, and assist with the go-to market plan. All the while simultaneously protecting the UX and quality of delivered features to uphold our “Best in Show” solution that meets our goal of delivering a referable experience to every customer we win.
- Understand our customer’s JTBD by crafting solutions to their needs that clearly translate into clear functional requirements, with solution mocks that facilitate a sound design for our team’s to confidently build.
- Completely own feature initiatives for both our web and mobile platforms, from ideation, requirement specifications, planning, through development scope hammering, to launch, and feedback polish cycles.
- Ruthlessly prioritize the path to delivering realized customer feature value that maximizes the work efforts of our teams week to week.
- Own feature adoption success by monitoring success metrics, co-creating support documentation, go to market feature messaging and conducting training with internal teams.
- Research customer insights and stay abreast of industry trends, and monitor feedback channels to anticipate customer needs.
- Communicate effectively across remote teams to create alignment between design, engineering and stakeholders.
- 4+ years of direct product management experience shaping and executing product for web and mobile platforms creating specifications and mockups to convey a clear understanding of the JTBD.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience with UX/UI Design principles creating visual artifacts to articulate, inform and validate ideas (wireframes, sketches, journey maps, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience working in either an agile Kanban or Basecamp framework.
- Demonstrated ability to perform interface design critiques and supply objective feedback to designers.
- Proven ability to collect and synthesize qualitative and quantitative research to inform and validate product and design decisions.
- Strong communication skills and intuition for effective collaboration with a fully remote team.
- Comfortable with rolling up your sleeves to help the team get the job done in any stage of the product process.
- Process-thinker who can continuously reinvent and improve how we do things.
- Ability to troubleshoot customer issues down to the root cause and provide detailed bug reports.
- Ability to co-create and execute test plans for features.
- Domain knowledge of Real Estate industry & Sales Engagement Solutions
- 2+ years experience developing and executing test plans
To apply: https://boards.greenhouse.io/followupboss/jobs/1418167