Headquarters: Denver, CO
We are an e-commerce company focused on the sale of awnings, patio covers and related products for residential and commercial applications, and we're passionate about helping our customers find the right product to improve their home or business, or succeed in their commercial project. You are a driven and dependable individual with an interest in home improvement and construction that will help our customers find and customize the right products for them, as well as solve any problems they might have with their orders, and perform several duties related to the day to day operation of the business. We are a small but growing company and are the leader in our niche online, and are looking for someone to grow with us.This is a fully remote position, and we are looking for someone in the US. We're headquartered in Denver, CO. You must have a home office that is quiet and without interruption during normal business hours. Since our company's start, we have succeeded and helped our partners, across and outside the US, succeed by effectively working remotely. We will stay in regular contact via Skype, phone, email and messaging.Some of your duties will include:
- Sales: helping customers choose the right products for their needs by providing guidance, answering questions and completing large and small orders from start to finish. You will not be cold calling, or using other unsolicited sales techniques.
- Customer service: resolving any issues or questions customers might have about their orders via phone and email.
- Managing order processing and fulfillment, making sure orders are processed and fulfilled in a timely and efficient manner.
- Working with suppliers and contractors to assist in sales and customer service duties.
- Managing product pricing and specials.
- 3 years of work experience, preferably in a home improvement or construction related field.
- Bachelor's degree from a respected university with a high GPA or work experience showing excellent performance, dependability and advancement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn and navigate software necessary for work.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability and desire to work independently with minimal supervision.
To apply: email@example.com