- You will be responsible for architecting and building distributed systems
- You will use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- You take part in testing, metrics, continuous integration
- You have experience with more than one language and a strong architectural background. One of these languages is Go.
- You love to automate things and you are used to deploying in production multiple times a day
- You are a profound Linux user
- You have worked with Docker - experiences with Kubernetes, Prometheus are a bonus point
- You prefer to build your applications as multiple services instead of a monolith
- You know the concepts of CAP theorem, Paxos/raft consensus, distributed databases and message passing
- We (and our customers) are currently mostly distributed around Europe (around UTC), thus, your main timezone should be somewhere between -2UTC to +2UTC to ensure better communication.
- We are very active in the K8s space. If you are as well or you just love giving talks that will be the perfect addition to your profile.
Posted about 2 years ago