Note before applying: We're a young company iterating over our remote culture so for now, we're only working with people in locations where the time zone is: -3 hours > Paris time zone < +3 hours
Ride Team @Heetch
Our mission is quite simple: make passengers and drivers meet, and get them where they need to be.
“Transportation is a serious business” — Jason Statham as Frank Martin
Our team is responsible for providing the best ride experience, by building both the smoothest ordering experience, and the platform and algorithms responsible for realtime execution and online optimization of Heetch's marketplace across all our markets(matching, dynamic pricing, ETA, heatmaps)
Our impact on the business and on the experience of both passengers and drivers is unprecedented. Every ride must be reliable, efficient, and affordable, and we're building the algorithms that make that possible by optimizing supply and demand. We have high standards and high expectations on our output, we ship fast and we scale our work for all markets.
To achieve this, we’re all working together amongst Product, Mobile & Backend Devs, Design, Data Analysts & Scientists, and Ops team to successfully target structural next steps, deliver, track and iterate.
- Docker with Mesos & Marathon.
- We ship new services on a weekly basis (at least we try to ).
- Services owned by our teams are written in Go.
- We follow community guidelines and best practices.
Our team's values
- Move fast not furious.
- Don’t be scared of failure, learn from it and try again.
- Unit and functional tests are as important as code.
- Code is always evolving we do not think in versions.
- We’re not just here to push code, product ownerships equally spread amongst the team.
Our team's life
Work wherever you want: we’ve always been remote first but also have a shiny new office in Paris, Lyon, Brussels and Casablanca.
Open communication: everything is public within the team.
You are not alone: we use Slack and video calls every day.
Continuous improvement: weekly team retrospective and strong Speak Up value.
Does it sound like you?
- You have professional experience in Golang.
- You've worked with microservices in production before.
- You've got more than 5 years of experience as a software engineer.
- You've been exposed with real time problematics.
- You have an event driven mindset.
- If you've been exposed to Geo related problematics before, it's a plus.
- If you already have experience with an event-driven architecture, we'd also love to know more.
If your application is selected, the process will be composed of 4 steps:1. Interview with a Technical Recruiter (45mn)2. Take home assignment (~5 days deadline)3. Interview with your future Engineering Manager (1h)4. Day on site (Paris) or remote interviews to meet your future teammates and stakeholders