Note before applying:
We're a young company iterating over our remote culture so for now, we're only working with people in locations where the time zone is:-3 hours > Paris time zone < +3 hours
Driver Engineering @Heetch
We're a multi-disciplinary product team on a mission to build a world-class, and engaging platform for our Drivers. Drivers use and rely on the products we build every single day to earn a living. A responsibility that we hold dear and do not take for granted
Our multi-disciplined team allow us to work autonomously across the realms of our scope - Basically, this means that we own our roadmap entirely, and we empower each team member to contribute and influence how and what we work on.
We're looking for product-focused Engineers that are ready for a challenge and want to have an impact at scale (our app is used every day by thousands of drivers all across the world ). We hire for talent and team fit, not location, that's why members of our team are based remotely all throughout Europe.
Our team's values:
Kindness: It's all about transparency. We discuss everything openly within the team. Our speak up culture is strong.
Communicate Wisely: Our remote first team is fully distributed, and we work hard at that, but feel free to work from any of our offices in Paris, London, Lyon, Bruxelles or Casablanca.
Free Mind: We celebrate the wins, but more importantly we're not afraid to fail, we always learn and go again.
General Interest first: Thanks to team unity, no one is left behind.
Make it Happen: Code quality? It's not software without tests.
What will you do?
- Work closely with Product, Backend and Data Analysts to build highly impactful Web apps
- Design and contribute to a shared component library to ensure consistency across our apps
- Advocate for and introduce improvements to our frontend stack (development, testing, CI, automation, and architecture)
- Participate in Code Reviews and provide feedback to your colleagues
- Share knowledge with everyone and help your team to grow
- Have the freedom to experiment. Intrigued by a new tech or library? Go for it! Let's see how it improves our stack
Does it sound like you?
- You have more than 5 years experience as a Frontend Engineer
- You have previously worked within a product team
- You have worked for more than2 years with a modern JS library
- You have natural communication skills - We're a #RemoteFirst team, so documentation and concise communication is a must :)
- You are not afraid of leaving your comfort zone
- You are ready to make an impact at scale
- You've already contributed to open source projects
- You've already worked on a Ruby on Rails monolith in production
If your application is selected, the process will be composed of 4 steps:
- Interview with a Technical Recruiter (45mn)
- Take home assignment (~5 days deadline)
- Interview with your future Engineering Manager (1h)
- Day on site (Paris) or remote interviews to meet your future teammates and stakeholders