Headquarters: Tallinn, Estonia
At Hey Digital we’re currently on the path to becoming the number one SaaS specific paid marketing agency in the world. We work with a wide range of VC backed and bootstrapped SaaS companies from all over the world - helping them drive more trial signups, demo bookings and closed won revenue.We’re looking to add an experienced paid media specialist to our team due to recent company growth and would love to hear from you if you’re looking for a new challenge and want to be part of something special. We’ve been a completely remote company since the beginning and love to provide our team with plenty of opportunities to grow. Whether that’s through building out your own team, supporting you with content creation or maybe helping you work towards some of your personal goals - we’ve got you covered.We’re looking for someone who takes complete ownership over everything they do and is always looking for ways to improve and approach their day to day in sometimes unconventional ways. If you’re looking to carve your own path, we could be the perfect company for you.
Paid Media Specialist
As a paid media specialist your role is to drive trial signups, demo bookings and closed won revenue for our clients by building out and managing their paid advertising campaigns across a variety of platforms. You’ll also be focused on managing and continuing to build upon already successful relationships with these clients.
- Plan, create and build new campaigns for our clients across a variety of platforms.
- Review the performance of campaigns across multiple channels and optimize frequently. You should always be seeking ways to improve account performance and efficiency.
- Write high quality, conversion focussed ad copy for all clients.
- Communicate clearly with our design team, providing any briefs or updates required for advertising creative or landing pages.
- Be available inside of our slack to keep communication flow going with both our own team and our clients.
- Lead weekly or bi-weekly client update calls and build strong personal relationships with them.
- Be present on new client onboarding calls.
- Be present on our own weekly team call to keep accountable to your KPI’s, discuss client account strategy and move projects forward.
- Plan and execute on new ideas and experiments that you feel will help drive better results for our clients.
- Work with our operations team to be constantly improving on our own systems and processes to improve client delivery.
- Prepare monthly reporting for our clients.
- Lead a monthly internal status update covering performance of all our client accounts that you are managing.
- Own and achieve the individual OKR’s that you have been set each and every month.
- Own and achieve the paid media team’s contribution to company OKR’s each month.
- Own and achieve the individual OKR’s that you have been set each quarter.
- Own and achieve the paid media team’s contribution to company OKR’s each quarter.
- Review and assess past quarter’s client performance, document the results and build a plan for next quarter.
- Must have previously worked in an agency role or had experience managing multiple ads accounts at the same time.
- Experience in managing campaigns for SaaS companies.
- Highly capable of writing high quality advertising copy.
- Capable of managing and keeping on top of your own tasks inside our project management dashboard.
- You must be an extremely organized individual.
- You must have a no exceptions attitude for hitting deadlines and take complete ownership of everything that you do.
How To Apply
Please send your up to date CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with some information outlining why you feel you'd be a good fit for this role and why you're interested in working with us. Bonus points for creativity - we LOVE to receive loom videos...
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/hey-digital-paid-media-specialist