Headquarters: New York City
With dozens of beautiful spaces built for travel and life, Holt is at the forefront of the dynamic short term rental marketplace. We operate in two countries (US & Romania) and three cities (NYC, Aspen & Bucharest). Whether a guest stays two days, two months or two years, in a studio or a six-bedroom, Holt ensures a unique, yet consistent experience. And with 24/7 on-demand service, crisp linens, and over 200 other quality standards, we’re taking stay further for guests all around the world.
Our Guest Experience team is the voice of Holt for our guests. Our core mission is to deliver jaw dropping experiences to guests with questions, requests, or issues. We field hundreds of interactions daily, and we’re growing at a breakneck pace, along with Holt itself.
We’re looking for customer-focused problem solvers to join our customer service team and help us field reservations requests, troubleshoot guest issues, and take our guest experience to the next level. With guest requests coming in at all hours, our Guest Experience agents are responsible for speaking directly with guests and working closely with our city teams to deliver on our brand promise and ensure the needs of our guests are met.
If you are hard working, empathetic, solutions oriented, and ready to jump into the startup world then this is the job for you.Our Guest Experience agents are currently located in the Philippines, Romania, the US and Mexico.
At Holt, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for all our guests via phone, email and chat
- Utilize various softwares to interact with guests and problem solve
- Learn the ins and outs of our travel business so you can handle any guest questions
- Own the reservations process from start to finish
- Respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve guest issues in a timely and positive manner
- Update customer data and produce activity reports as needed.
- Coordinate with our city teams to resolve issues on the ground and provide ongoing updates to guests
What we look for:
- Ability to work 50+ hours a week, including one 6+ hour weekend shift
- Reliable internet connect and enough RAM on your computer to handle multiple applications at once
- 2+ years of post secondary education
- 2+ years of customer facing experience (Retail, Contact Center, Food Service Industry, etc.)
- Ability to adapt in a rapid growth environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Personable and love speaking with others via phone, email, and chat
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Sense of humor
*We are looking for multiple talented people no matter their location, but need at least one person within 1 hour of Eastern European Standard Time who speaks fluent Romanian.
**Bonus points for Spanish speakers
What we offer:
- Highly competitive salary, no matter the geographical location of our agents
- Fast-track growth opportunity: rise to Guest Experience Manager, Operations Associate or even Market Manager in less than one year with outstanding performance
- Generous and flexible paid-time-off
To apply: http://bannerliving.com